I am sure those of you who are reading this article already know the function of the Greenify application. A very useful application for little-known Android phone users. I myself have discussed several times about the Greenify application.
In short, this application can force stop the application without going to settings. There will be a Greenify widget that helps us to force stop the selected application. After successfully terminating the application, it is maintained so that it does not run again if it is not opened. There are several settings that you must activate so that this application can run normally. For example, Greenify accessibility must be activated. If you don’t activate it, you won’t be able to force close the application with the Greenify application.
Actually, by providing accessibility to the Greenify application, this application can work and be used on non-root and root devices. But sometimes there are users who activate other support which causes the Greenify application cannot be removed. The case of applications on Android that cannot be deleted or uninstalled is actually not only Greenify. Locker applications like AppLock also have this feature, aka they can’t be deleted just like that. Therefore, this time I will explain to you about how to uninstall the Greenify application that cannot be removed.
How to Uninstall the Greenify Application Correctly
- The reason the application cannot be deleted is because the administrator application is activated. Therefore, you have to turn off the Greenify application administrator first
- To turn off the Greenify administrator, please open Settings then select Security & location
- Then select Device admin applications
- Finally, disable Greenify Automator
- After successfully deactivating it, please try deleting the Greenify application, you can definitely do it